We’ve just released v2.1.2 of OVP for Flash. This release contains the following changes:
1. MultiPlayer - In VideoController.as, removed stopPlaybackHandler() method, as it is not needed.
2. MultiPlayer - In VideoController.as, modified bossParsedHandler() to handle a null protocol return.
3. Core - Added org.openvideoplayer.version.OvpVersion class so we can more easily track the version of the code.
4. MultiPlayer - added version display to context menu.
5. In all FLA and FLEX examples, changed the referenced swc name to ovp_core.swc. This will allow us to more easily make releases without having to update each FLA and FLex project.
6. VAST plugin - fixed a problem where the ad volume was not getting set if the ad player was not loaded yet.
* The OVP Team