We’ve just released v2.1.5 of OVP for Flash. This release contains the following changes:
1. Bug fixes:
- 3031920 - Added second condition on if statement for case “NetStream.Buffer.Full” in Class OvpDyanmicNetStream.
- 3038469 - Added changes to AkamaiMultiPlayerExample.as to handler resize after embed
- 3030746 - Auto-prefix for streamLength request - addPrefix call added to OvpConnection.
- 2939712 - RTMP dynamic streaming bitrates can be locked out - added timer to clear the failcount property of DynamicStreamBitrate after max fails have been reached.
- 2997253 - AdPlayer plugin doesn’t honor autostart - added autostart condition in playStartHandler method of AkamaiMediaPlayer in the IOvpPlayer implementation.
- 3081220 - Akamai Multi-Player can switch out of fullscreen - added stage ref in model and condition to block resize event being dispatched from model if stage is in fullscreen mode.
- 3039594 - fullscreen doesn’t continue properly w/ playlist - I take player out of fullscreen on playlist item switch for now. Not the best solution but is better than before.
- 3010687 - OvpConnection connection arguments - connection args are now correctly passed to FMS
2. New ActionScript 3.0 samples and dashboard to replace all older OVP samples.