We’ve just released v2.1.6 of OVP for Flash. This release contains the following changes:
1. 3103070 : Akamai Auth Token MultiPlayer Issue - There is no qString parse routine in Video Controller for MBR for akamai auth token support. I Added the same routine as VOD uses to handle this.
2. 3146756 - Caption uses uint for time values
3. Not Reported - Live auth token support for query string support added to VideoController.as
1. “core“ directory renamed to “ovp_core” to accommodate Flash Builder and keep it from creating a swc called core.swc
2. support for SMIL clipBegin and clipEnd tags for FMS dynamic streaming SMIL files added. Multi-player also modified to play a SMIL with clipBegin and clipEnd tags in a SMIL.
3. Added support in OVPNetStream for flash media server’s “advance playback modes” which include fast forward, rewind, slow motion fast forward, and slow motion rewind. All trick modes will not playback audio during execution.
New Akamai UI Component Set version 1.1
1. Fully supported release of UI Components with a comprehensive set of AS documentation included with the library.
2. Added new buttons to control bar component
3. Change the namespace of some of the packages in the lib
Samples added to this release ActionScript 3.0 samples and dashboard
1. FMS TrickMode sample showing how to do fast forward, rewind, Slow motion forward and rewind.
2. SubClip sample for FMS SBR passed directly to the netstream play method
3. SubClip sample for FMS MBR with SMIL and clipBegin and clipEnd params set.
4. Akamai Multi Player 100% width and height sample to show the resizing added last release in action.